jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Dzmitry_Kashlach <dzmitrykashl...@gmail.com>
Subject How to cast String to Integer in JMeter?
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 06:04:16 GMT
   Hello to everyone!

I've created test-plan for performance testing of MySQL database. I read
parameters via CSV DatasetConfig, after that I pass them to JDBC Connection
Configuration.
   My problem is that CSV DatasetConfig returns String parameters. There is
database "port" among them.
When I use this parameter in JDBC Connection Configuration, I get the
following exception in JDBC Sampler:

   Response message:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Cannot
load connection class because of underlying exception:
'java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "port"'.

<http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/file/n5715669/8.jpg>

Do you know good way of casting String to Integer before using it in JDBC
Connection Configuration?

Thank you in advance.