jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Payne <var...@yahoo.com>
Subject Issues with integrating WebDriver
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:24:16 GMT
I am attempting to load-test a Selenium WebDriver test as a JUnit Request.  This is for a
Seam application and the test runs with Arquillian. I see my Junit 4 annotated classes and
methods, however, upon running I receive a NullPointerException in the Response Data when
a test method attempts to use an injected object.

My setup:
- selenium-java and selenium-server-standalone in /lib
- Test JAR in /lib/junit
- JAR dependencies to /lib as needed

Given the current issues, what are some things I could try?  Does my setup and environment
suggest any other caveats?