jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Dzmitry_Kashlach <dzmitrykashl...@gmail.com>
Subject BeanshellSampler: Error invoking bsh method: eval
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 03:33:47 GMT
 Hi to everyone!
    Perhaps, my question have been already explained at forum, but I was not
able to find appropriate topic, so I ask it here.
    I want to create test-plan for testing database. All SQL queries should
be read from external file via BeanShellSampler.
    <http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/file/n5715661/6.jpg>

    <http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/file/n5715661/7.jpg>

I receive the following error in BeanShellSampler:
  "Response message: org.apache.jorphan.util.JMeterException: Error invoking
bsh method: eval	In file: inline evaluation of: ``Update Statement,UPDATE
world.city SET population=3999445 WHERE Name like '%' Up . . . ''
Encountered "world" at line 1, column 25."
   But script is working itself and SQL queries are executed successfully
against database. Who can explain the reason of such behavior?