jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Ankita Nair" <ankita.n...@iwarelogic.com>
Subject JMeter Testing on Amazon
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 12:37:31 GMT
Hi,

We have 2 machines on Amazon. The first one acts as a Controller and Agent,
is a Windows 2008 server. The second one is a Linux machine which is an
Agent. We started jmerter-server and startAgent on both the machines. We
start the test (GUI mode),

-          On both the machines we see the message 'Starting test' on
jmeter-server.

-          PerfMon Metrics of both the machines (CPU and memory
utilizations) are collected.

The threads on Controller machine run successfully, but somehow the threads
do not start up on the Linux machine and there are no visible errors. After
duration of the test, 'Finished test' message appears only on the Controller
jmeter-server (Windows) and not on Agent(Linux).

Regards,

Ankita