jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mitesh Patel <patel_m...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Analysing JMeter results
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 15:36:43 GMT
Thanks.

I understand that only samplers get plotted and not controllers. However, I have 82 samplers
(http requests) for my homepage. Some of these samplers are also used in the About us page,
which itself has 60 samplers. So I potentially have around 100 samplers being plotted, but
I have no idea which request was for which page.

Thanks,