jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jim (Jiemin) Jin" <Jim....@cn.nextlabs.com>
Subject RE: Test plan pointing to other plans
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 10:05:52 GMT
I think you can archive this to ask all people to save all JMeter scripts to a certain fix
folder.
And then you create a batch script which will loop all JMeter scripts at that folder.

Regards
==Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: kkarthik [mailto:kkarthikjgd@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 5:18 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Test plan pointing to other plans

Hi,
At our company we have a whole bunch of people writing JMeter tests. It is becoming painful
to keep updating a master test list after individual changes.

Is there any way I can point to each individual plan as part of a master test suite, where
as the tests change I don't have to update the master plan?

Thank you
Karthik

This email has been inspected by NextLabs' Outlook Policy Enforcer to ensure compliance

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. No representation is made on its accuracy or completeness of the information
contained in this electronic message. Certain assumptions may have been made in the preparation
of this material as at this date, and are subject to change without notice. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender at
NextLabs Inc and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments from your system.