jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Corredor <dan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter, SAMLResponse and subrequest question
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 19:00:00 GMT
Yes, I did not luck either. The whole problem is that in the login step
there are 2 redirections with dynamic values and my script fails there.
1) It is a URL that gets a dynamic value as I explained before
2) using that URL I get a new SAMLResponse value

Has anybody experience something like this?

Thanks.
Dan