jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: clearing test execution history question
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 10:22:21 GMT
Sorry, not possible from within JMeter currently.

The entries are stored as

java.util.prefs.Preferences

entries, using the package org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.

On Windows, this is stored in the registry under

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JavaSoft\Prefs

so you could use regedit to delete the recent_file_n entries.

Not sure about other OSes; check the Java documentation.

On 26 October 2012 21:41, BOLB (Bohdan L Bodnar) <BOLB@panduit.com> wrote:

> Whenever jmeter’s started, it can display a history of the test plans I ran.  How can
I clear this list?  I’ve done a search but can’t find this information.