jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Analysing JMeter results
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 15:07:28 GMT
Hi,

Controllers do not get plotted! Samplers do (its a java thingy, listeners
wait for info from samplers.)

To view information specific to the whole test I keep a listener as child
to the thread group or even test plan. But, if I need to view the specifics
of a controller, than I add a new listener to the controller (this will
give me TOTAL that applies to everything from the controller's tree level
down, in an inclusive manner).

To group samplers you will have to contact the owners and mailing lists of
the plugins though. AFAIK it works, but could be wrong and for me,
listeners in controllers seals the deal: I don't need more.

--Adrian S