jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpClient4 Selecting Authentication Method
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 20:42:15 GMT
How did you figure that HC is choosing Kerberos?
Anyway - NTLM v2 is not supported by JMeter and NTLM v1 is too old for
being used in Sharepoint2010.

Sorry to ruin the party, but you cannot use JMeter for load testing a NTLM
v2 based application.
You may only use anonymous users or switch to another authentication method
on the servers.

Shmuel Krakower.
Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance