jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: escaped absolute path not valid
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 13:33:37 GMT
That worked for me. Thanks.
The other problem I had is with re-directions to pages like:
https://www.bla.bla/public/media/[mix]videorenders
As the HTTPSampler itself doesn't escape URLs by itself, thus redirects to
special characters are breaking the sampler.

I will open bugzilla on this.

Shmuel Krakower.
Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance