jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test plan pointing to other plans
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 12:06:56 GMT
We do the same as Andrew - just saving our JMeter scripts into a code
management repository like Github/svn/perforce...
As JMeter scripts are basically xml files, it is somewhat easy to use the
merging tools to merge others' work.

Shmuel Krakower.
Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance