jmeter-user mailing list archives

From chaitanya bhatt <bhatt.chaita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange behavior when performing basic authentication
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 00:40:02 GMT
The reason why the replay worked for you the first time is because of the
SSO capability of the domain driver. Your md4 hash key was valid until the
activity timeout occurred on the server side. Once your hash expires you
won't be able to authenticate until you/jmeter negotiates with the server
and create a new digest key. Part of the auth key is generate on the client
side. So, you won't be able to replay just by grabbing the server returned
AuthKey and plugging it in subsequent requests.

In my opinion your best bet is to disable NTML and test your application.

Thanks
Chaitanya M Bhatt