jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server response: "browser does not support JavaScript"
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 19:17:24 GMT
Thank you guys for your good suggestions.

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Adrian Speteanu <asp.adieu@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> see bellow...
>
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbourg@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > While running a Jmeter script, we receive a response from the server
> > that the "browser does not support JavaScript".
> >
> > At this point, our test fails because the script can't continue.
> >
> > What is the recommended way of working around such an undesired server
> > response ?
> >

> Well, black-boxed - I would assume that someone expects something from a
> script that isn't running to make this assumption. So, I would review the
> test and the web-page in firebug and see what was added since the script
> was first created. Also, I wouldn't assume from start that this requires
> javascript in jmeter, since is probably something that comes in
> body/headers as false (or is inexistent) and is returned as it equals true
> in headers/body, anything extremely simplistic.
>
> Btw, some sites had this in the basic HTML -> if you were missing flash
> player or blocked javascript with addons / browser settings - they had a
> default text or picture saying you need to enable whatever was needed for
> their site. If the site was slow enough you could see those - even if it
> did eventually load ok. In jmeter, of course, you only got that in the
> HTML. Just something I wanted to throw in there, not sure if it is the
> case.
>

> > Please advise.
> >
> > regards,
> > Shay
> >

> > www.ginsbourg.com

 Regards,

Shay Ginsbourg

Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

WWW.GINSBOURG.COM

Providing Regulatory, Medical & Performance Testing services since 2008:

* IEC 62304 Medical Device Software Life Cycle

* IEEE 829 Software Test Documentation

* ISO 14971 Medical Device Risk Management

* FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Software Validation

* IEC 60601-1:2005 3rd ED PEMS - Medical Electrical Equipment

* End-to-end verification, validation, and testing (VV&T)

* FDA and CE submissions

* Open source free testing tools implementation

* Functionality and regression testing

* Software Performance & Load testing

* Software Testing Advanced Automation

* Medical Software Verification & Validation

* Medical Device Verification & Validation

* Medical Device Regulatory Submission

* Organizational Regulatory Qualification

Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering

M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Work:   +972(0)3-5185873

Mobile:  +972(0)54-6690915

Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com