jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Asp.net client id Template name - How to Parameterize Name field
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 14:06:36 GMT
Add a Regular Expression Extractor in a prior sampler with
Template\$([0-9a-zA-Z\$]+)\$login\$UserName as regex. Use the given
reference name as a variable in the parameter name field, like this:
Template%26${variableName}%26login%26Username

Remember to let Encode checkbox field unchecked.
%26 is the ascii hexadecimal representation of $ character