jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Saving test results (jtl) to a JMS, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, whatever-service
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 12:31:53 GMT
Dear members and developers,

    I was planning to implement a way to save test results to a service,
instead of to a file. I know that are performance concerns about this, but
it'll be a way, for me, to learn more about the JMeter architecture.

    How could I start this the best way? I mean what class should I extend:
ResultCollector, SaveService, a subclass of SampleSender?

    What I have learn until now is that ResultCollector is responsible of
dispatching xml elements to be saved by SaveService. And SampleSender's
subclasses send sample results accordingly to their strategy (mode) to a
RemoteSampleListener.

    I'm a bit confused of which class should I extend to accomplish the
objective: send test results to a published service instead of to a file.

Thanks in advance.
Hope I can contribute to this awesome tool.

Flavio Cysne