jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Enric Jaen <enricj...@yahoo.es>
Subject tools to measure average concurrent users?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 11:43:55 GMT
Hello all,

In order to create a concurrent scenario with JMeter as real as possible, I'd like to know
previously what  is the average  concurrency access to my website (based on historical data)

I'd like to reach to a number such as for example, the average  users accessing the website
simultaneously is 100
(which will be the number of JMeter threads)

I guess it must be based in the apache logs. I know about AwStats or 123LogAnalizer, but
I don't think they provide such information.

How do you obtain the concurrent number of users accessing a website?  Are you aware of any
tool ?

Regards,
/Enric Jaen