jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Taoism <youn...@gmail.com>
Subject How to force the port to be used in an HTTP Sampler?
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 18:18:41 GMT
Hi all,

I am having an issue with a SSO system.

If I do a recording following redirects at one point the system sends a
response headers with a redirect URL like so:

https://domain:443/blah/SSO?qsStuff

(Note the use of both https and the default 443 port in the URL).

The HTTP Sampler will not add the 443 to the URL being sent to the next
server (personally I don't think it should have to).  If the port is omitted
and just https://domain/blah is used I get an Internal error from the
server.  Adding the port allows the SSO process to continue. (Discovered by
manually copying the response redirect and pasting into a browser).

Is there any way to force the HTTP Sampler to include the port when it makes
the request even though it is technically redundant in this instance?

Cheers!