jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Test Lead <testlea...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to get Controller label (to use as prefix in SampleResult label)?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 18:20:28 GMT
Hi,

I want to set the sample result label to "<Transaction Controller Name> - <Sampler
name>" using Beanshell code. I tried looking at the Javadocs but couldn't find a way to
access the Controller name. So, far this is what I have got...

prev.setSampleLabel(<Transaction Controller Name???> + " - " + prev.getSampleLabel());

Can somebody tell me how to get the controller name in the above piece of Beanshell code?
If it helps to know, the samplers are the child elements of the controller.

Thanks,

Ravi