jmeter-user mailing list archives

From qa4ever <qa4e...@gmail.com>
Subject jmeter on WIN2008R2(64bit) showing menu in arabic letters, WHY O WHY!?!?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 20:18:56 GMT
I have come across the stranges problem in my 25 year of software engineering;

When using remote desktop to the jmeter console machine I see menus in English
letters (as expected), but when sitting locally the menu. like File Menu Save
Open etc.etc. are all shown in some sort of arabic/asian letters (i.e a
non-latin alpabeth.)

I have re-installed both jmeter 2.6 and 2.8, and java 6 and 7.

It have worked fine before, but now jmeter is pretty useless, sitting locally.

Locale is Swedish on machine, definitely not Arabic - which I sorry to say,
cannot read.

There is ample of memory free about 8GB.

Gracias /Danke Schön /Tack / Thank you
QA4Ever