jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem while using OS process Sampler to convert jtl files
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:32:12 GMT
On 18 October 2012 18:42, Amila De Silva <amilad@wso2.com> wrote:
> I initially contacted them. It's them who directed me here.
>
> Had the conversion failed when executing in shell, it would have been safe
> to safe to assume that the problem is with the plugin. Since it behaves
> awkward only when executed through OS process sampler, I'm assuming the
> problem is in Jmeter side.

The test plan does not even load in JMeter as it depends on 3rd party plugins.

If you think there is an issue with the OS sampler, please provide a
JMX file that shows the issue when used with vanilla JMeter.

If the problem can only be demonstrated when using the 3rd party
plugin, then please use their support channel.