jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP binary response
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 17:46:42 GMT
I use a Save Responses to a file listener with a variable file name prefix
scoped to the sampler returning the binary data
A viewer needs to be specific to the binary format (unless you are Neo :)
and can read bytes) and you cant store arbitrary binary data into an XML
file (JTL)
Listeners and Jmeter do have a setting to save responses to the JTL file
(but with the caveat above - you wont be able to parse the XML in rare
situations)

regards
deepak