jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Erlewein <oli...@erlewein.net>
Subject Re: RMI Issue I can't get rid of
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 03:23:24 GMT
Hi all,

Solved it myself after 2 days. Turns out it was my bad after all (sorry
everyone) but I thought I'd share what I did. I started the remote agent
jmeter-server with the following commandline:

nohup ${DIRNAME}/jmeter-server > jmeter-server-nohup.out 2>
jmeter-server-nohup.err </dev/null &

And that caused the issue.

nohup ${DIRNAME}/jmeter-server > jmeter-server-nohup.out 2>
jmeter-server-nohup.err &

Works!

Thanks all!
Oliver