jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Erlewein <oli...@erlewein.net>
Subject RMI Issue I can't get rid of
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 03:26:18 GMT
Hi all,

I'm running several scripts in non GUI remote mode on JMeter 2.7 (all on
Java 1.6.0_24, Ubuntu 12.04 64bit on vSphere). IP's are 10.10.3.98 (master)
and 10.10.3.99 (slave) (10.10.255.255)
All of a sudden I get:

Error in NonGUIDriver org.apache.jmeter.engine.JMeterEngineException: Error
in rconfigure() method java.rmi.MarshalException: error marshalling
arguments; nested exception is:
        java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe

It was working before so I'm not sure, what changed. I googled but there's
nothing that really helped. Played around with the jmeter-server and
jmeter.properties files but that just ended up in connection errors. I'm
not too sure if there was an Ubuntu upgrade that changed things.

Anyone ahve some ideas for me?

Thanks!!
Oliver