jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting throughput when running via command line
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 06:48:02 GMT
Hi,
Take a look on the JMeter Plugins command line:
http://code.google.com/p/jmeter-plugins/wiki/JMeterPluginsCMD

I am using it to generate summary results after each load test, this way I
don't need to open JMeter for jtl analysis for most of the load tests.
Maybe you'll find your way with it.

Best,
Shmuel.