jmeter-user mailing list archives

From unjc email <unjc.em...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Sampler Memory Leak
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:02:54 GMT
Hi Philippe,

Thanks for your time on analyzing the heap dump.  It is unfortunate to
hear that there will be no support of my test case from Jmeter.
I suppose I could try to write my own plugin targeted on the
performance for my test case.  Is there any chance you could give me
advice on which part of the code I should look into, in order to keep
the memory utilization at a low level for my test?

Thanks and much appreciated.

Jacky