jmeter-user mailing list archives

From David Luu <manga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP binary response
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 19:01:37 GMT
I believe there's some support for it in JMeter in terms of view results
tree. I can see images, displayed in response tab in the view results tree.
Images are binary data. You can also view PDF content as well, but it gets
displayed as bunch of funky characters with some text rather than a
rendered PDF. Not sure how other binary file types are rendered in the
response tab of view results tree, assume it would show like the PDF case
if no native viewer is built in, kinda like viewing a hex dump of a binary
file.

FYI, I'm using JMeter 2.5 and higher versions, mostly JMeter 2.5