jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Samaraweera, Ravinda" <ravindasamarawe...@kpmg.com>
Subject Performance testing - For diffrent user roles
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 10:28:38 GMT
Dear Experts,

Lets say I have 20 users (20 roles) with different menu functions
visible according to the user role.

I need to load 20 different users at once to the system and access
particular menu functions in the system for a given time.

Assume that  'Dash board' page is common to all 20 users and other
functions can see  be seen only according to the use role.

My Q is how do I control 20 users not accessing all functions (i.e.
Which is not under their role).....

What is the best practice to follow.

Thanks
Chi.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and
others authorised to receive it.
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,

distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.
KPMG is neither liable for the proper,
complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor any delay in
its receipt.