jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to automatically loop through all possible combinations?
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 02:56:52 GMT
> This can get unwieldy very quickly... 60 user-agents, times 11 virtual
hosts, times a couple hundred paths...
Why? you'd write a java program that reads three files and generates a
single file right? The file size shouldn't be an issue.(i think the CSV
data set config doesnt load the entire file in memory)

> Can they be nested somehow?
Yes they can be nested. However because you want to try out every
combination once and only once you'd probably have to modify the sharing
mode of the inner loops (to thread only)- ill try it later

regards
deepak