jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharing variables between thread-groups in the same test plan
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 18:04:42 GMT
Variables are scoped to a thread
Your options are
a. use properties with a suitable naming convention
b. write your variables to file and reread them
c. Use bsh.shared -- http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/best-practices.html
d. Use external plugin
http://code.google.com/p/jmeter-plugins/wiki/InterThreadCommunication
e. Write your own java class with static variables that work with multiple
threads that can be read from and use that to set and get your variables

regards
deepak