jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Divya <divyasing...@gmail.com>
Subject Same sessionID for all Threads
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 03:44:21 GMT
Hi All,

Using the Recording Controller, I recorded a series of transactions for a
web application using a single user/pwd credentials. Once all the scenarios
are captured the last step I performed is the Logout and then I stop the
Http Proxy.This generates a bunch of request samplers which I sub divide
under Transaction Controller accordingly. I have following doubts and
questions:

1) For some of the request samplers the parameter "activeSessionId" has a
constant value for the GET request. (such that "activeSessionId" is passed
as a queryString). Should this value be removed and assigned a dynamic
value, although I have added a CookieManager at the Tread Group level?

2) The value of the parameter "activeSessionId" is used by all the threads.
Should I consider replacing this with a dynamically generated variable? If
so, how can this be done?

Thanks,