jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ravi Sankar V <v.r.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: JDBC Request - JDBC Transaction support.
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 12:27:18 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to execute the following using JMeter JDBC Sample.
1. Connectino created,
2. Set autocommit to false.
3. Create Save point
4. Execute Sql Stmt1,
5. Execute Sql Stmt2,
6. Execute Sql Stm3
7. Commit Save Point
8. Commit;
9. Connection close;

I went through the code and I found the answer to the above is NO. JDBC
Sample creates a connection (assuming pool size of 0 in configuration) for
every request.  I wanted to re-confirm that.

The relavent thread I found after searching on web is this.
http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/How-to-connect-to-Database-from-JMeter-at-the-start-of-the-test-and-use-the-connection-in-the-post-p-td5676388.html

I posted a reply to that thread, but I'm seeing a messgae 'This post is not
accepted by mailing group yet'. So, I'm mailing it again.

Thanks,
Ravi.