jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resolve a JMeter variable using an external program
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 08:00:30 GMT
Hi
One idea is instead of parsing the value; wrap it.
For example said that the thread group users is 50 and you have 5 machines
in the farm you would need to divide by 5 with eval expression like
${__eval(50 / 5)} this can be the value in the thread group configuration.

Now you dont care if its a fixed value or a variable.