jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: GUI capture question
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 20:10:21 GMT
Hi
If you dont want to create many samplers to simulate all required requests
try googling for selenium sampler for jmeter.

There was someone in this mailing list which build it and with selenium HQ
you can do the thing you are looking for; creating a script which interacts
with the GUI instead with the underlying http traffic.

I never used it but worth a try.
On the other hand you should also read about selenium limitations.

Shmuel.