jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: long latency in jmeter first time test run
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:05:55 GMT
because the cache is empty on the first test run

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 11:16 AM, guoping <guoping.jia@hp.com> wrote:
> Anyone has an idean why we got a long latency in jmeter first time test run ?
>

> --

Regards,

Shay Ginsbourg

Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

WWW.GINSBOURG.COM

Providing Regulatory, Medical & Performance Testing services since 2008:

* IEC 62304 Medical Device Software Life Cycle

* IEEE 829 Software Test Documentation

* ISO 14971 Medical Device Risk Management

* FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Software Validation

* IEC 60601-1:2005 3rd ED PEMS - Medical Electrical Equipment

* End-to-end verification, validation, and testing (VV&T)

* FDA and CE submissions

* Open source free testing tools implementation

* Functionality and regression testing

* Software Performance & Load testing

* Software Testing Advanced Automation

* Medical Software Verification & Validation

* Medical Device Verification & Validation

* Medical Device Regulatory Submission

* Organizational Regulatory Qualification

Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering

M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Work:   +972(0)3-5185873

Mobile:  +972(0)54-6690915

Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com

Visit my personal page on LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.