jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Response message: Forbidden
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 12:41:01 GMT
Using what I have experienced during tests using JMeter, HTTP 403 Forbidden
could be caused by:

- a missing HTTP Cookie Manager, if your application session is cookie-based
- a session variable that needs to be sent in later requests (POST or GET
parameters): add an post-processor, Regex for example, to a prior request
which response has the identifier needed.
- a resubmitted request (not all cases): some requests, when captured using
JMeter HTTP Proxy Server, are submitted two or more times because an HTTP
302 could be returned. In these cases, uncheck "Follow redirection" option
in HTTP Request sampler for all samplers that should return HTTP 302
(Adding a View Result Tree Listener and executing a test with 1 thread
should help).
- application's login credentials used are invalid, forbidden or were
expired

Hope it helps.
Flávio Cysne