jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "BOLB (Bohdan L Bodnar)" <B...@panduit.com>
Subject RE: which graph is better to show the test results..
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 13:21:47 GMT
I don't use jmeter's graphing; instead, I export to a .csv file and then export to statistical
analysis tools.  An "oldie-but-goodie" is AXUM; I think it can still be obtained (free, perhaps?).
 This was a "data mining light" tool that has S-PLUS in it (S-PLUS was developed at Bell Labs
for statistical analysis).  Another one is MINITAB (expensive) and probably "R" (free - it
mimics S-PLUS; I haven't used it).

Best regards,

Bo

-----Original Message-----
From: Lakshmi Sujatha Chekuri -ERS, HCL Tech [mailto:lakshmisujatha-c@hcl.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 2:15 AM
To: JMeter Users List (user@jmeter.apache.org)
Subject: which graph is better to show the test results..

Hi,

Please anyone tell me which graph is better to show the test results in JMeter?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards
Lakshmi Sujatha
HCL Technologies

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission.
The e mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any
liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this
message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender
immediately.