jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jitesh Thakur <thakurh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ON_SAMPLE_ERROR_START_NEXT_LOOP
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 12:12:47 GMT
Hi ZK,

I know these controllers and using it where required. I have around 50 - 100
dynamic values in single script and each is being used further in the
script. So I would have to put 50 - 100 if loops and they would put
unnecessary processing if a single value fails. If any dynamic value fail
then all further requests are to be skipped.

I was looking for something like we have in LR -
lr_exit(LR_EXIT_ITERATION_AND_CONTINUE,LR_STATUS) which takes me directly to
the next iteration from where I want in the script.

I will use if loop as the last resort if any other better way don't exist.

Regards
Jitesh