jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ZK <stevesenio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repeating a sampler defined elsewhere
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 09:10:06 GMT
Hi,
I create a threadgroup for reusable samplers
I have this thread group DISABLED in my test plan

Thread Group [Disabled]
+Simple Controller [Named subRoutineExampleA]
++Sampler (the one you wish to be reusable)

Then in you 'normal' thread group, you can reference 'subRoutineExampleA' by
adding a 'Module controller':
Select 'subRoutineExampleA' from the dropdown menu in the 'Module
controller'

By adding different Simple controllers (with samplers as child), you can
create numerous reusable elements to your test

HTH,
ZK