jmeter-user mailing list archives

From adam007 <adas00...@gmail.com>
Subject Can I simulate 1000 users workload using 100 threads?
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 08:05:55 GMT
Hello,

I will have to test cluster server that should hadle 5000 or even more users
logged in the same time. I know that I have to use Jmeter distributed
Master/Slave system, but one computer can hadle only about 200 threads so I
will not  have enough computers to perform this test.  Lets say that 1 user
perform around 1 action per 10 sec. So when I set JM test plan to send 1
request per second can  I say that 10 threads simulate 100 users workload?