jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Shruthi B. S." <Shruthi...@infosys.com>
Subject Need help in scripting for applets : CHECK THIS
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 08:07:00 GMT
Hi,

We have a java applet based application to be tested for performance measurement.
I am able to record the application, however when I play it, I am getting some errors with
the below

Response code: Non HTTP response code: java.net.UnknownHostException

<H1>404:  Page not found</H1>
<BR>
The server could not find the page your requested and was unable to complete your request.
<BR><BR>

Also , I am not sure if the response I am seeing for the result of the requests is as expected
as I do not see the applets being launched when I replay the script.  Would appreciate any
help in solving this.

Please let me know if I need to provide further info.

Thanks,
Regards
Shruthi

Infosys e-mail system.