jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Rajeev Ranjan16 <Rajeev_Ranja...@infosys.com>
Subject Help required through Jmeter
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 05:40:31 GMT
Hi,

We are working on a project that requires us to extract encoded URLs to be passed on as a
parameter to the next request.

Can somebody advice what is the best way to deal with this? We tried extracting dynamic data
but the data is encoded. How do we decode this properly and pass it on to the next request?

Decoder and encoder of URLs available in Google didn't helped us.

Any solutions available through Jmeter which can help us.

Any solutions or suggestions appreciated.

Regards,

Rajeev

Infosys e-mail system.