jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Larry Williams <lwilli...@TridentSeafoods.com>
Subject Using Jmeter with Oracle JDEdwards EnterpriseOne ERP web app
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:05:54 GMT
Hi all,

Has anyone tried using Jmeter to load test JDE?
I want to give it a try before having to move on to other costly tools such as Neoload, Loadrunner
or Rational.
I've been trying it and was able to get a login to work after capturing the sequence of events
with the Jmeter proxy.
However, I cannot get it to launch an application.
It appears that a post is done to the /jde/RunApp.mafService path, however this post has parameters
that looks like they need to be unique for opening that application.
Here is a sampling of the parameters:
timestamp

1345763126835

false

true

launchAction

launchForm

false

true

appID

P42101

false

true

appType

APP

false

true

formID

W42101C

false

true

version

ZJDE0001

false

true

jdemafjasLinkTarget

E1MENUMAIN_51313821648462848

false

true

namespace

false

true

RID

c6a10c87c16041b6

false

true

menuNodeInstanceId

false

true

It looks like the timestamp, jdemafjasLinkTarget and RID parms are unique to this post.
Any ideas on how I can find what values to use?
When I run the test we these values, the application does not open and I get an error on the
post.

Thanks in advance!

Larry Williams
Sr CNC Admin * Information Services Department
lwilliams@tridentseafoods.com<mailto:lwilliams@tridentseafoods.com> * 206-297-5766
Mobile:  206-409-9337
5303 Shilshole Ave. N.W. * Seattle, WA 98107-4000

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this message is intended only for the addressee or the addressee's authorized
agent. The message may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise
exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the
recipient's authorized agent, then you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
reply to the sender and then delete the message.