jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File size limit in a HTTP POST request
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:18:03 GMT
On 11 August 2012 15:40, P <prachi80@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am using JMeter version 2.6.r1237317. I tried both Java and HTTPClient 4 implementations.
Had same results and noticed the limit to be 100MB.
> Thanks in advance for the help,
> Radha

I've just tried with JMeter 2.7 and 2.6, POSTing to Jetty 8.1.5.v20120716.

[The default Jetty server allows POSTing to /dump/info]

I had no problem sending a 360MB file using either HttpClient 3.1 or 4.

However using the Java HTTP implementation did cause problems.

Maybe there is an issue with the server.