jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ultimate thread group
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:52:49 GMT
On 21 August 2012 10:34, Samaraweera, Ravinda
<ravindasamaraweera@kpmg.com> wrote:
> I have a clarification with regard to parameters in ultimate thread
> group ;

Apache JMeter does not have an "ultimate" thread group.

> Lets say I have set start thread count=5(5 users) , init delay=0, start
> up time=30sec, hold load for 60sec, sht down time=10sec , we assume if
> all went well total time taken for this test is 1min and 30 to 40 secs,
> (hope I have calculated right)

Nor do any of its thread groups have init delay or hold load parameters.

Sounds like you are using a 3rd party add-one; this is off-topic for
the JMeter mailing lists.

Please direct your queries to the 3rd party supplier.