jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scheduler and Graceful Termination
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 07:25:26 GMT
On 30 August 2012 06:40, Tech Newbie <technb@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have a set of samplers that I'd like to execute as a complete set (transaction): login,
create, list, delete, logout.  When using the scheduler in a thread group, the threads just
abruptly terminates when time's up, without completing the transaction.  How do I setup my
testplan so that the last transaction have a chance to complete all the steps?

I think you will need to use a Test Action/Stop Thread element as a
child of an If Controller that checks the elapsed time, i.e. $__time()
- ${TESTSTART.MS}

> I've seen recommendation of using scheduler plus a loop count but I don't understand
how that would work.