jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter results understanding
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:14:08 GMT
I use most often View results tree and aggregate graph. The first to see
full details about requests and the second to check the statistics. You
should read the documentation for them first, as results tree is not
actually recommended to use during performance tests (but I do some
functional tests as well). For timeline based graphs, I've also used some
jmeter plugins.

--Adrian S