jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help needed in using controller....
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:40:57 GMT
And to combine Sebb's and Smuel's suggestions, I would use the nested loops
(as I usually do) and use a throughput controller (or even the constant
throughput timer) and make sure that logouts represents only 1-2% of the
number of logins performed (in real-life scenarios they are not actually 0,
but they do occur).

--Adrian S