jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distribute traffic in Jmeter
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 14:21:03 GMT
Anybody should take a look at the list of the logic controllers and timers
of jmeter. Once you get minimally familiar with them, you will find out
plenty of stuff that you can do with them to control throughput whatever
way you want and you'll probably figure out possible scenarios that are
interesting to test. Its probably one of the strongest and more flexible
aspects of jmeter, throughput generation and control. But its up to you how
to use it.

But be wary about combining too many throughput limiters, it can lead to
complicated scenarios.

--Adrian S