jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is best approach to design this kind of test?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 08:14:23 GMT
HTTP Post can be multi-part. Therefore, you upload multiple files (and
other data) at the same time (a single request, multiple text parts).
Please check and make sure this is the case. Otherwise making concurrent
http requests (of whatever method) using the same session ID is tricky and
can't be done with a single thread. However I doubt it is the case.

Regards,
--Adrian S